Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Seeing as we're exactly halfway through 2009, I thought it might be about time to achieve (or at least attempt) one of my new year's resolutions: start a photoblog! I am EXTREMELY new to this whole blog thing (about 17 minutes and counting) so suggestions and comments are most welcome. I want this to be a place where I can share my world with you through my photos, and perhaps a few words, be they profound or not. So look around, enjoy and let me know what you think!

This first set consists of some favorites of mine, all with a point and shoot, that I've taken over the years













3 comments:

PaulZam said...

I see you got your name in the bottom corner of the pics...nice. Did you do that to the pic before your put it on the blog, or is it a feature you can do when your loading them on? Great choice on the pics!

m&j said...

Fantastico! I can't wait to see more. Especially when we get into the shots with the new camera.

Mark

South County Girl said...

It's the first one...

and i think you just found your first client...

(I want to buy some to decorate my new place! Dude, your tallented!!!!!)